A New Message For You From the Asonipse AVEDA Team!
We here at Asonipse AVEDA Spa & Salon want to thank you for all your support and love over the past couple of months. We deeply
appreciate you for being a part of our community and caring for us.
We’re reaching out to share some important and exciting news! Asonipse AVEDA Spa & Salon will reopen Monday, May 18, 2020.
Currently we are busy at work behind the scenes training brand new protocols to ensure our teams safety first, so that in turn we can
ensure your safety as well. Please rest assured, we are following local and state guidelines and taking the necessary precautions,
including having performed a deep cleaning of our salon prior to reopening, and set up enhanced sanitization measures for social
As we all continue to endure this COVID-19 pandemic together, here are some of our new service adjustments and new protocols:
WE WANT TO KEEP SERVICE PROVIDERS & YOU SAFE!
- BLOW DRYERS now replaced with FLAT IRONS – We are asking that each guest for Haircuts Only wash their hair within two
hours prior to their scheduled appointment time. This way your hair is clean upon entry and will reduce your time in the salon. Not
blow drying at this time will also eliminate spreading any potentially dangerous particles in the air. So we will perform a dry cut after
flat ironing your hair first resulting in a nicely finished look.
- COMPLIMENTARY VALUE ADDED SERVICES – The signature AVEDA ritual services we’ve all come to love are temporarily
suspended. We will however, still perform Scalp Relief Rituals at the shampoo bowl for Color Guests. We ask that you remain
peacefully quiet with your eyes closed so you can enjoy your much deserved scalp massage.
- MAGAZINES – Have been temporarily removed.
- RETAIL TESTERS – Testers have been removed; therefore, their usage has been suspended at this time.
- APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING – Expect to be informed of new Check-In protocols as to make it easier for your arrival.
- AIR HUGS / AIR KISSES / WELL WISHES – Very welcome at this time. Let’s beat this and minimize contact to stay safe.
- SEATING DURING SERVICE – You will be approximately 6-12 feet or more away from other service providers during your
- SANITATION – We are ensuring your service provider has 15minutes in between each scheduled guest as mandated to ensure they
have time to sanitize their hair stations, tools, and implements.
- TEMPERATURE CHECK / MASKS (that loop around your ears) / HAND WASHING – Will be required for entry.
- PERSONAL PROTECTION – Like you we will be wearing Masks too, and at times double layered with a Face Shields as needed.
- SANITATION & BARBICIDE CERTIFICATIONS – We are proud to announce that our entire team have individually passed and
received their certifications for their and your safety while we were abiding the “Safer-at-Home” order.
- …And much much more! We hope you feel safe with us now!
We hope to see you in our salon very soon, and as always, you can shop your favorite products now in our salon which is our first
preference. If you don’t feel safe, call us, we will definitely provide you with Curbside Service and have your favorite products or the
ones you’d like to try ready for you!
For any additional questions you may have please reach out to us at (813) 662-3848, but please? be patient with us since we are
happy to return and be busy at work for you, calling everyone that was first on the books prior to the shutdown, and then calling the
ones who’ve left messages on either voicemail, or email (we haven’t forgotten you)!
We have missed you so much, and truly look forward to seeing you again soon. We definitely need your support at this time more than
Yours in Service,
Asonipse AVEDA Spa & Salon Team With Care!
6136 Winthrop Town Centre Ave.
Riverview, FL 33578