As our valued guest, we want to express our gratitude for your implicit trust in us and for your continuous loyal support. We deeply appreciate you being part of this community which we live in and especially thank you for caring for us in return.
Safety has become the new luxury, and our number one priority continues to be to protect the health of our team, our guests, and community as best as we can. As additional safety measures and in order to follow CDC and DBPR guidelines, please review our updated guest care procedures:
- Face Masks are currently optional. If you prefer to wear a mask we respect and support you 100%! When wearing a mask during your services we suggest wearing a comfortable breathable face mask that completely loops around the ears, covering both your nose and mouth. Please avoid using ones that tighten around the back of the head, since we cannot comfortably cut around it nor apply color. We will not be responsible for damaged masks.
- Hand Washing is encouraged upon check-in before being escorted to your service.
- Hand Sanitizer is provided throughout different locations for your comfort.
- Asonipse is Barbicide Certified, starting with each service provider, including the spa and salon as a whole. We continue to strictly sanitize each station and sterilize all equipment between each guest service using EPA-registered and hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Air Purifiers are placed in each section of our spa and salon.
- Frequently Touched Areas are being continuously sanitized.
- Capes and Robes have always been washed after each individual use. Soiled ones are kept separately.
- Shopping is available in-store, curbside by calling 813.662.3848. You can also shop through our online store by clicking here!
- And much much more…We kindly ask for your patience and understanding during this time as we work diligently to be both accommodating and conscientious to everyone, especially being mindful of others that are immunocompromised around us.
As always, we look forward to serving and pampering you….